Cabinet / OEM Manufacturers
Koetter Woodworking is privileged to work with several industry leaders in the Kitchen Cabinet, Office Furniture, and Store Fixture industries. Our sales & engineering teams work together with clients to understand their needs and challenges and offer creative solutions.
You need effective partners to address today’s business needs; whether you have an ongoing program, a multi-phase project, or a one-time job, contact Koetter Woodworking to learn how we can help you succeed.
- 1,000,000 board feet dry kiln capacity
- Award-winning rough mill technology with optimizing rip & chop processes
- 18 moulders with broad capabilities; including the most technologically advanced systems from Weinig
- In-house tooling (diamond, carbide, high-speed steel)
- Priming: vacuum line for high-volume lineal runs & spray booth for job-lot & component priming
- CNC routing & milling, shapers, planers, sanders, high-frequency & cold-clamp gluing
- Interior, exterior, and fire rated door manufacturing & hanging
- Specialty Millwork department which produces high-quality specialty products including: curved millwork, columns & pilasters, fireplace mantels, pediment heads, paneled wall systems & jambs, and more.
- Frame stock: 13/16″ thick x 1-1/2″ – 3″ widths in stock; custom sizes made-to-order
- Door rail mouldings (cope & stick and miter styles)
- Crown, trim, & accessory mouldings
- 96″ Cut-to-length inventory program
- Half-rope & quarter-rope moulding
- Edge-glued panels
- Drawer sides
- Lumbers (20 species in stock including domestic and exotics)
- Sheet Goods: Domestic hardwood plywood, imports (raw & UV finished), veneer & MDF cores, MDF sheetstock
We know that consistency of product and dependability of delivery are critical to your success. That’s why we employ a fleet of company owned semis to ensure your products are delivered with care and on time! In addition to our company fleet, common carrier, contract carrier, and package carrier delivery options are also available when needed.
Our fleet runs regular routes covering the major thoroughfares from Milwaukee, Wisconsin to the Gulf Coast of Florida, and from Akron, Ohio to Kansas City, Missouri!