The Koetter manufacturing facility is located in Southern Indiana, nestled among rolling hills and some of the finest hardwood forests in the world. The plant sits on an 83 acre site, most of which includes the original farm land where founder, Tom Koetter, was raised.
With over 641,000 square feet under roof, Koetter Woodworking is one of the country’s leading manufacturers of Architectural Millwork, Solid Wood Doors and Stairparts as well as a variety of wood components for the kitchen cabinet, office furniture and store fixture industries.
- 1,000,000 board feet dry kiln capacity
- Award-winning rough mill technology with optimizing rip & chop processes
- 18 moulders with broad capabilities; including the most technologically advanced systems from Weinig
- In-house tooling (diamond, carbide, high-speed steel)
- Priming: vacuum line for high-volume lineal runs & spray booth for job-lot & component priming
- CNC routing & milling, shapers, planers, sanders, high-frequency & cold-clamp gluing
- Interior, exterior, and fire rated door manufacturing & hanging
- Specialty Millwork department which produces high-quality specialty products including: curved millwork, columns & pilasters, pediment heads, paneled wall systems & jambs, and more.
With nearly 200,000 square feet of finished goods warehouse space and over 3,000 stock items, Koetter Woodworking has an unmatched depth of inventory to service your needs in a timely manner!
Stock product lines include: Hardwood Mouldings, Primed Fiberboard Mouldings, Primed Pine Mouldings, Flexible Mouldings, Koetter Solid Wood Doors, Masonite Molded Doors, Door Shop Components, Stairparts, Columns, Plywood, Cabinet Components & Accessories, Lumbers (20 species in stock including domestic & exotics).
We know that receiving material on-time, in the same condition it left our facility, is critical to your success. That’s why we employ a fleet of company owned semis to ensure timely, safe delivery of your products! In addition to our company fleet, common carrier, contract carrier, and package carrier delivery options are also available when needed.
Running a fleet of company trucks also presents Koetter Woodworking with the unique opportunity to work with our outside vendors to backhaul many of the products we distribute. This results in cost savings and predictable delivery cycles providing you a supply-chain you can count on!
We believe that building long-term relationships with our customers is essential to creating successful business partnerships. With an average tenure of 25 years in the industry, our knowledgeable customer service staff has the expertise to service your needs and provide creative solutions to today’s business challenges.
To ensure the best service possible, our Account Representatives, Order Entry, Purchasing, Engineering, and Logistics staff are all located in close proximity on the main floor of our business office. This creates open access to key personnel, and facilitates efficient information sharing and quick decision-making in the course of serving your needs. Contact us today to see how we can help you!
Koetter Connect is a unique tool, designed exclusively for our dealer network!
With Koetter Connect, users have the ability to configure, price, quote, and order from our extensive offering of stock and made-to-order architectural millwork products including doors, mouldings, stair parts, and more!